Mission, Values & Motto
ARMADA MISSION STATEMENT
We commit to provide a viable, high quality standards-based education that will ensure all students will perform at or beyond grade level by the end of each school year. Through this, and partnering with all stakeholders, we commit to develop college and career ready citizens.
Mission, Values & Motto
Armada’s Mission Statement:
- Equip students with the skills needed to meet life’s challenges
- Provide a safe, high-quality learning environment for all students
- Foster a positive partnership with staff, parents, and the community
- Maintain high expectations set for every student
- Plan instruction by constantly engaging in collaboration
a. Align lessons with essential standards
b. Analyze data
- Utilize our tiered system of academic and behavioral interventions
- In order to be a school that equips students with the skills needed to meet life’s challenges, we agree to clarify each grade level’s essential skills, develop a consistent curriculum and commit to implementing that curriculum in our classrooms.
- In order to provide a safe learning environment for all students, we agree to ensure and enforce district, school, and classroom rules, policies, and procedures. We will provide adequate supervision at all times. In order to provide a high-quality learning environment for all students, we agree to implement best practice instructional techniques, technological resources, and core curriculum materials during instruction with highly qualified staff.
- In order to foster a positive partnership with staff, parents, and community, we agree to collaborate in a Professional Learning Community, encourage parent involvement, and partner with community businesses/organizations.
- In order to maintain high expectations set for every student, we agree to communicate standards, monitor student progress, and provide specific feedback while making adjustments when necessary through Universal Access and targeted interventions.
- In order to plan instruction by regularly engaging in collaboration, we agree to articulate among and between grade levels, align lessons with essential standards, and analyze data while sharing instructional strategies.
- In order to utilize our tiered system of academic interventions, we agree to assess all students with district benchmarks and site common formative assessments, incorporate flexible intervention groupings, and monitor groupings frequently for fluid student movement. In order to utilize our tiered system of behavioral interventions, we agree to implement universal screening for behavior, provide positive behavior support, and offer targeted counseling programs.
Armada’s Motto: Tenacious to the Core!