Hello Armada Families,
My name is Ms. Arroyo and I am the School Counselor for Armada Elementary. I am excited have the opportunity to guide your child through these wonderful and sometimes challenging elementary school years. I am very happy to be part of this amazing school and to be able to provide my support for all staff, parents, and students. I provide additional support services to enhance our students’ academic and social & emotional development while also providing college & career guidance. My goal is to provide students a model for the skills necessary to shine as scholars here in elementary school and beyond. I believe in collaborating with students, parents and staff in order to accomplish this goal.
Ms. J. Arroyo
Counselor Google Classroom Code: fd52iif
Distance Learning Office Hours: M-F, 7:40 am - 8:40 am, 11:20 am - 12:20 pm, 2:00 - 3:00 pm.
Counselor Referral Form: http://bit.ly/AES_CC
I realize that Distance Learning is going to be a huge adjustment for our families. These suggestions are offered to support your transition:
- Set-up a daily family routine including healthy eating and sleeping habits.
- Designate a specific time and location for schoolwork that is free from distractions.
- Remember, we are all learning together. We don't expect perfection but we do hope that everyone tries their best.
- Maintain contact with the school and our staff. We are to help!
- Suicide Prevention: 1 (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- What's Up App or Text: (844) 204-0880
- Crisis and Suicide Helpline: (951) 686-HELP (4357)